Habitat For Humanity of Fond du Lac County Bid Room
With our hard working community, generous donations of money, supplies, and services, Habitat builds and restores affordable homes for low-income families within our community. Our partner families pay a zero-percent interest loan and a monthly mortgage, in which we use to rehabilitate and build more Habitat homes.
If interested in donating tax-deductible materials and/or labor, please indicate what you are willing to donate, and the amount of the donation.
- Subcontractors are required to have a certificate of liability and worker’s comp insurance on file with our office listing Habitat for Humanity of Fond du Lac County as additionally insured.
- Subcontractors will be required to provide lien release waivers for payments.
- Subcontractors are responsible for reinsuring all work is completed in compliance with the appropriate building code.
- Subcontractors arrange for the needed inspections. Please keep the project contact informed of the approximate timeline for inspections to be completed.
- Subcontractors are responsible for removing debris and/or waste generated by their work. Waste containers may be available on the work site. Please inquire for the location of waste containers.
- Bids should not include sales tax. Our state sales tax # is ES43202
- Bids should include any delivery, shipping, or trucking charges.
Submit completed bids by the due date to:
Katie Karls – Construction Manager
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (920) 322-0778
Phone: (920) 921-6623
65 West Scott Street Fond du Lac, WI